Be the first
A Swing For Life
QUEBEC’S GOLFERS COME TOGETHER FOR BREAST HEALTH !
The Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation's A Swing for Life program brings people together both for an activity that initiates them to golf and enables them to make meaningful connections, all the while supporting a cause that’s dear to them. Whether you’re a seasoned golfer or beginner, you’ll benefit from a day of fun amongst friends and fundraising for breast cancer.
Dress in pink, decorate your golf carts and Quebec’s golf greens with pink for the cause, and support the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation.
How to participate in A Swing for Life
1. Complete the registration form*
2. Create your profile/team & fundraising page
Create a page for your tournament and add your participants
3. Be equipped**: receive promotionnal/presentation materials, such as:
A. Pink ribbons, balloons, donation boxes, posters and educational flyers;
B. The participation of an ambassador, representative or lecturer.
*No participation cost for you or your golf club
**To obtain promotional materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, be sure to specify the materials you wish to obtain, quantities and a mailing address.
Ideas for boosting fundraising
Opportunity to win additional holes – ask for donations to participate
Marshmallow swing: replace your ball with a marshmallow – ask for a donation to participate
Estimation game: guess how many tees/balls fit into a jar – ask for a donation to participate
Paying to redo a missed hole (mulligan)
Paying for a 50-cm string in order to relocate your ball anywhere within the diameter of the string
Paying to remove an opponent’s golf club – Prepare yourself for complicated putting!
50/50 Draws, bids
Sales of promotional items, snacks and pink ribbons
Running out of ideas? Get inspired by our fundraising guide!
Contests & available prizes
To participate : create your individual or team profile!
QUEBEC BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION CONTESTS
1. Fundraising champion (amongst participating golf clubs)
- The best fundraiser will receive a $1000 gift certificate to purchase a new golfing outfit.
2. The best golf club (with the highest fundraising amount amongst participating golf clubs)
- Golfers who’ve raised the most funds will have the chance to win a golfing weekend for two.
3. Early bird” draw
- Golf clubs that register before June 15th will have the chance to win Ultramar and La Vie en Rose gift certificates (representing a value of $100) for their participants.
You have more questions ?
For all technical questions or questions about the organization of a A Swing for Life tournament, you can contact us by phone from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the following numbers:
Ariane Gyenizse : 514-871-1717, ext. 273 / email@example.com
Maryse Gilbert : 514-871-1717, ext. 275 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to answer you within 48 hours.
There is currently no news.